Are you brave? Friendly? Playful? Empowering? We are! We go our own way and are always curious to try new things. We believe in magic and mysterious wonders, in having our own quirky mindset with a twist.
Monki is a story-based fashion concept for girls. The Monki World is a magical place where everything can happen and usually does. Monki stands for a fashion made for people wanting to express themselves.
Do you want to be a part of our Monki team in Amsterdam?
As a sales advisor and store controller at a Monki store being a good representative for Monki and work quickly and actively to improve sales are your main duties and responsibilities.
PROFILE Store Controller:
• Administrative tasks such as pay roll
• Controlling function too monitor and train staff in working with routines
• Following declared routines and taking own initiatives
• and independently planning the workday
• Try to create job satisfaction among all co-workers
• Helping co-workers with the best of your abilities
• Working to minimize external and internal loss
• Efficient and fast work attitude
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sales Advisor/Store Controller (m/f)
20h/week. 5 days with4 h/day. Mornings
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Once upon a time, an unexpected chemical reaction in an old weavery released a batch of plump multi coloured Monkis into the sky. Soaring high from the still-smouldering chimneys, the tiny creatures floated into the illusory universe known as the Monki World. The Monki saga is a wild hotchpotch of wondrous adventures among leeches, butterfly choirs, turbine flowers, bow trees and mysterious chemicals. Everything is possible in the Monki World!
Appearing simultaneously with the Monkis was a new chain of story-based fashion stores for girls. To enter one of them is to step into the Monki World.