Monki offers its customers current fashion that enables individual styling at a super competitive price, sold in a friendly and inspiring store environment. In short: through fab fashion sold in fantastic stores with a friendly and cool staff, we encourage everyone to express themselves through style—and to feel great.
We are looking for a driven and experienced person interested in being a member of the Monki Online team as the role of Visual Merchandiser at the Monki Head Office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Online Visual Merchandising
The Visual Merchandiser has the responsibility to maximize sales by presenting the most commercial online store possible. You will be responsible to secure commercial product presentation based on assortment and customer profile. This is mainly done through the start page and category pages, the sites a-areas, navigation and inspirational areas. You are responsible to develop the customer experience and to understand how to improve the selling from a visual perspective.
• Follow up on Visual Merchandising specific actions such as changes in the navigation, the effect of the decided ranking and selection of inspirational images.
• Co-responsible for planning the digital detailed activity calender for start page and newsletter.
• Work close to digital production manager and graphic designers.
• Responsible for scheduling and publishing of our newsletters and start pages.
To succeed in the role we believe you have
• Earlier experience as visual merchandiser.
• Commercial mind and interest in sales and e-commerce.
• Love to work digitaly and have knowledge of different web interfaces.
As a person we think you have great communicative skills and are open to other people’s needs. You are self-going, results-driven, creative and make things happen. We think that you are ambitious and take responsibility for what you do. And of course, we want you to live and breathe our Monki values!
A challenging role with the opportunity to work in a department with a great team. You will be given a lot of responsibility from day one, and you will be working with experienced individuals and different functions.
The position is fulltime one year and based in the Monki Head Office at Södra Larmgatan in Gothenburg.
Do you want to join our digital journey and help us create our future?
Please apply with CV and personal letter no later than 24th of November 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.