Monki is a story based concept with focus on fashion and price, making fashion for people wanting to express who they are through what they wear. Monki is a part of the H&M Group.
As a merchandiser you always strive to improve sales as well as:
• Do sales follow up on our campaign and activities leading to actions that drive our selling forward
• Initiate and execute activities in stores such as Summer sale, special weekend offer etc.
• Control and optimize the allocation of garments to our stores
• Work closely with the visual and marketing department on planned campaigns and garment presentation in stores and make them as fantastic as possible
• Be the link between our stores and design and buying office on our collection and assortment issues
• Competitor analysis on global level
• Most important of all is to motivate, inspire and educate our stores to be as commercial as possible within our Monki world
Who are you?
• Top of mind is always to sell more
• You are business oriented with a playful attitude, always straight forward with a strong will to improve
• You are a team player
• You identify problems and provide easy solutions
• You are good at communicating with people and you have a humble attitude
• We believe that you have a previous experience from management role in store, for example store manager, visual or department manager. You could also be a buyer, a business controller or merchandiser. Experience from working in store is considered an advantage
• You have excellent skills in English, both in writing and speaking
We are looking forward to hear from you
You will be a part of our Sales team based in Gothenburg, the role will involve travel 2-3 days a week to our Stores across Europe. Starting date is as soon as possible.
Please send your CV and personal letter by the 5th of May to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the role you can contact Erik Larsson at +46 (0)723 704 200