We’re celebrating #monkistyleTwinning and we want to see you and your bestie’s #monkistyle! One lucky winner and their #monkistyle twin will get €100 each. So show us your #monkistyle and get ur friends involved!
How To Enter!
Enter via Instagram Take a #monkistyleTwinning selfie with a friend, and upload it to your Instagram account along with a description of your #monkistyle – don’t forget to add the hashtag: #monkistyleTwinning Please make sure you are over 16 years old, have more than one person in your photo and that you have an open Instagram profile. The lucky winner will be contacted directly to discuss eligibility!
1st prize - 2 €100 vouchers, 1 for you and your #monkistyle twin
2nd prize - 2 €50 vouchers, 1 for you and your #monkistyle twin
1. This competition is open to people aged 16 and over
2. This competition is open to people aged 16 and over living in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Denmark, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Austria, Russia, Malaysia, and China.
3. The competition will begin 08:00 CET 2017/04/21 and will end 00:00 CET on 2017/04/29. The final winner will be contacted by 2017/05/02.
4. Entrants must have an open Instagram account and include the hashtag; #monkistyleTwinning, a description of their #monkistyle and feature more than one person in the photo.
5. Winners will be selected by four Monki Head Office staff including the social media team and head of styling.
6. We do not accept any offensive material.
7. No purchase necessary to enter.
8. Multiple entries are accepted.
9. Any spam or abusive entries will be disregarded from the competition.
10. The prize is non-redeemable.
11. The competition is not open to employees from Monki or the H&M group.
2. Monki may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on our Competition website. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on our Competition website.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Instagram and you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this Competition.
5. The Competition is open to persons 16 years or older when entering the Competition, who are not under guardianship, with a residential address in the following countries - Sweden, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Denmark, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Austria, Russia, Malaysia, and China.
6. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Monki, or any of its affiliated companies within the H&M Group, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Monki reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Monki is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
7. The Competition is open to persons 16 years or older when entering the Competition, who are not under guardianship, with a residential address in the Netherlands]. If you are aged under 18 years, Monki assumes (and you warrant) that your parents have given their consent to you entering the Competition and accepting these Rules.
8. You are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, Monki’s invitation to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
9. Monki reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Monki also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third party rights or if Monki has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. By uploading your photo with the hashtag/s #monkistyleTwinning using Instagram with a written description of your personal style, you enter our Competition.
10. Only Entries submitted via Instagram, which are appropriately hashtagged, described and submitted by the Competition’s closing date and time, are accepted. Only Entries from public/open Instagram accounts are valid as Entries. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery, and Monki shall not be responsible for Entries not received for whatever reason.
11. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. You also warrant that you own all rights in and to your Entry and that you have permission from any person/s appearing in your Entry.
12. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition and there is no charge to register for use of Instagram.
13. Multiple Entries are accepted.
14. H&M has the right to, at its sole discretion, immediately remove any material deemed offensive.
15. The Competition is open to persons 16 years or older when entering the Competition, who are not under guardianship, with a residential address in the following countries - Sweden, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Denmark, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Austria, Russia, Malaysia, and China.
15. Entries will be judged by internal Monki staff & Stephanie Broek (“Judges”). Entries will be judged on their verbal description of their #monkistyleNL with a corresponding image. The Competition is a game of skills and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
16. Winners will be chosen by the Judges (the “Winner”).
17. 2 overall Winners win €100 gift card valid only in the market where they live (the “Prize]”). This Prize is worth approximately €200.
18. 2 second prize Winners win €50 gift card valid only in the market where they live (the “Prize]”). This Prize is worth approximately €100.
19. The Prizes is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of Monki’s stores or online.
20. The Prize is awarded at Monki’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. Monki, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a winner.
21. The winners will be notified via the same channel where the Entry was uploaded, Instagram. The winner needs to claim the Prize and submit additional information (full
name/address/phone number/etc.) within 36 hours of receiving the notification on Instagram. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
22. Monki cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize, else than what is specified in the Rules. If costs such as taxes or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Competition, they shall be covered by you.
23. You specifically grant Monki a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use your Entry on any of Monki’s marketing channels.
24. The Entries and associated usernames will be public to all. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules you agree your Entry can be broadcasted via digital feeds.
25. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules, you agree that Monki may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition, including the use of your username.
26. By entering the Competition, you give Monki permission to contact you via Instagram if you are a Winner and to use your username on Instagram to announce the Winners on Monki’s Instagram. H&M will not add the Winner or any entrants to our mailing list.
27. Monki will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of Instagram or any consequences thereof.
28. Monki accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
29. The Competition and Rules will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. If you access the Competition outside of Sweden, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.