RETURN AND GET A FULL REFUND
We hope you will love everything that you order from us but if something isn’t quite right, you have 30 days to return.
We’ll give you a full refund by the same method you used to pay, and we ask that items are returned clean, unworn and have all their tags on.
For hygiene reasons, underwear briefs, bodies and pierced jewellery cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty, and all swimwear must still have the hygiene strip.
Please note that items bought online cannot be refunded or exchanged in any of our stores.
How to return:
• On the returns note, fill in the return code for the garment you are returning. Include this in the package.
• Re-using the original packaging, tape the parcel securely and attach the pre-paid label included in your parcel.
• To ensure the parcel safely reaches us, we recommend that you use our postage labels.
• Send the return through your preferred return option (choose below) and, if offered, ask for a proof of postage. Please remember that the responsibility for the return is yours until the parcel reaches us.
• We’ll process your refund by the same method you used to pay within 14 days after your returned item(s) is received at our warehouse. Please note it can take up to 14 days for us to receive your return. Once we have processed the return you will receive a return confirmation email.
Free return at Hermes parcel shop:
Attach the self-adhesive return label and take the parcel to a convenient Hermes parcel shop of your choice.
Free return with courier pick-up:
You can easily arrange for a Hermes courier to pick up your return by calling Hermes at 01806-311211. If you are missing the self-adhesive return label found on the Delivery note – or want us to arrange the pick-up, please contact our Customer service.
Please note that you do not need to print the return label from the portal if you use the self-adhesive return label included on the Delivery note.
New return form:
A return form is included in your parcel. If you no longer have this form, simply print and fill in all required information in a new form here (English version) or here (German version).
New return label:
At the moment we can't provide a replacement return label. Don't worry though, if you post your parcel back and pay for shipping, just contact us at Customer Service with your proof of return and we will reimburse you.
RETURN RESTRICTIONS – DANGEROUS GOODS
About dangerous goods
Although fashion is meant to be available for everyone, some of our cosmetics classified as dangerous goods can’t be delivered to all locations due to transportation restrictions. E.g. nail polish, certain perfumes and nail polish removers as well as pressurised spray cans. At the same time, all our beauty items are tested to ensure that they are safe to use.
This label is used to inform the carrier that the package contains flammable substances and has special transportation requirements.
How to return dangerous goods
If you wish to return or exchange items containing flammable substances, you need to be aware that there are special transportation requirements. Please follow these steps:
1. The product must be packed in a box with the LQ Dangerous goods label attached. If you use the original box, then the label is already attached. If you use a different box or the label is damaged, you need to print a new one.
2. Fill the box with paper or filler so that the product sits securely.
3. Follow the normal return and exchange procedure on your delivery note.
Please note, if you are making a return WITHOUT any dangerous goods, you must remove the LQ Dangerous goods label from the box.
If you are missing the self-adhesive return label found on the Delivery note, please contact our Customer service.