Monki × Antwerp
Join the #monkistyle squad and win big!
So we’re opening in Antwerp on Meir 73 on November 17, and we’re looking for 3 winners to show us their personal style and and to party with us before we open.
Here’s how to enter
Upload a picture on Instagram showing your personal style, include the two hashtags #monkistyle and #monkiantwerp and tell us why you should be in our Antwerp squad. (Please make sure your profile is public!)
Lucky winners will be contacted directly.
Our three #monkistyle winners will get a chance to join us at our opening weekend in Antwerp and shop in our newest Monki store!
• 1st prize - €200 Monki gift card
• 2nd prize - €100 Monki gift card
• 3rd prize - €50 Monki gift card
Rules to enter
1. This competition is open to people aged 18 and over living in Monki’s market; Belgium.
2. The competition will begin 08:00 CET 02/11/17 and will end 12:00 CET on 15/11/17. Selected winners will be contacted by the 18/10/2016, winners will be announced by 16/11/2017.
3. Entrants must have an open Instagram account and include the two hashtags; #monkistyle and #monkiantwerp
4. Winners will be selected by Monki Head Office staff.
5. We do not accept any offensive material.
6. No purchase necessary to enter.
7. Multiple entries are accepted.
8. Any spam or abusive entries will be disregarded from the competition.
9. The prize is non-redeemable.
11. The competition is not open to employees from Monki or the H&M Group.
Terms & conditions
2. Monki may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on our Competition website. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on our Competitions website.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Instagram and you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this contest.
5. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Monki, or any affiliated companies within the H&M Group, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Monki reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Monki is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
6. The Competition is open to persons 18 years or older when entering the Competition, who are not under guardianship, with a residential address in Belgium. If you are aged under 18 years, Monki assumes (and you warrant) that your parents have given their consent to you entering the Competition and accepting these Rules.
7. You are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident in a location or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, Monki’s invitation to enter the Competition in such location and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
8. Monki reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Monki also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third party rights or if Monki has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. By uploading your photo with the hashtag/s #monkiantwerp and #monkistyle using the Instagram application you enter our Competition.
10. Only Entries submitted via the Instagram application, which are appropriately hashtagged, described and submitted by the Competition’s closing date and time, are accepted. Only Entries from public/open Instagram profile accounts are valid as Entries. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery, and Monki shall not be responsible for Entries not received for whatever reason.
11. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. You also warrant that you own all rights in and to your Entry and that you have permission from any person/s appearing in your Entry.
12. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the Instagram
13. Multiple Entries are accepted.
14. Monki has the right to, at its sole discretion, immediately remove any material deemed offensive.
15. Entries will be judged by Monki’s PR responsible, Monki’s event responsible, Monki’s social media team, Monki’s Editor in chief and Monki’s Head of Styling (“Judges”). Entries will be judged on their ability to verbally demonstrate what attributes they can contribute to a hypothetical #monkistyle squad and their visual styling skills as demonstrated in the image. The Competition is a game of skills and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
16. Three winners will be chosen by the Judges (the “Winner(s)”). There will be a first prize, second prize and third prize.
17. The First Prize Winner wins one €200 gift voucher to be redeemed at the Monki store in Antwerp, Belgium (the “Prize]”). The Prize is worth approximately €200.
18. The Second Prize Winner wins one €100 gift voucher to be redeemed at the Monki store in Antwerp, Belgium (the “Prize]”). The Prize is worth approximately €100.
19. The Third Prize Winner wins one €50 gift voucher to be redeemed at the Monki store in Antwerp, Belgium (the “Prize]”). The Prize is worth approximately €50.
20. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of Monki or any of H&M’s stores or online.
21. The Prize is awarded at Monki’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. Monki, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a winner.
22. The Winner will be notified via the same channel where the Entry was uploaded, either the Instagram application. The Winner needs to claim the Prize and submit additional information (name, address and telephone number) within 48 hours of receiving the notification on Instagram application. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
23. H&M cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize, else than what is specified in the Rules. If costs such as taxes or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Competition, they shall be covered by you.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
24. You specifically grant Monki a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content in your Entry that is covered by intellectual property rights.
25. All Entries may be moderated and displayed on any of Monki’s marketing channels. The Entries and associated usernames will be public to all. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules you agree your Entry can be broadcasted via digital feeds.
26. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules, you agree that H&M may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition, including the use of your username.
27. By entering the Competition, you give Monki permission to contact you via the Instagram application, if you are the Winner and to use your username on Instagram application to announce the Winner on Monki’s Instagram application. Monki will not add the Winner or any entrants to our mailing list.
Limitation of Liability
28. Monki will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of the Instagram application or any consequences thereof.
29. Monki accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
30. The Competition and Rules will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. If you access the Competition outside of Sweden, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.